- To specify, the normal attack conveys the skill's effects and the equipper's passive skill, i.e. Kamaitachi chance to daze, Hotarugusa self-heal
- As a "fake turn", shikigami triggered by Sou will not be damaged by Higanbana's illusionary realm
- As a "move", shikigami triggered by Sou will be affected by healing effects
- Sou can activate more than once
- Counterattacks from Sou can trigger assists from other shikigami
- Sou cannot trigger if equipper cannot move (i.e. controlled)
- Sou adds a counterattack, and does not replace a shikigami's inherent counterattack skill
- Sou can be activated by damage conveyed via Shouzu's link
- Sou works across rounds
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.